We accept most major insurance plans
$120 per 60-minute session
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Some of the Insurance Panels our Therapists belong to:
- AETNA EAP
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- BlueCare Health Plan
- Century Preferred
- PPO USA
- Anthem EAP
- A.P.S. United Health Care
- CIGNA EAP
- ConnectiCare of Connecticut
- ConnectiCare of Massachusetts
- Golden Rule
- Harvard Health
- Health Net
- Husky (Medicaid)
- Magellan EAP
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Behavioral Health (UBH)
- United Healthcare
- US HealthCare
- US HealthCare EAP
- Value Options
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here .
Questions? Please contact me for further information.